Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this assignment will take place remotely. The selected volunteer will collaborate with a local volunteer to assist the host farmer and complete the assignment. This assignment is anticipated to last 1 week total for the selected volunteer, spread over the course of 2 weeks when the local volunteer will visit the host farm.
***As part of the Farmer-to-Farmer Consortium, this assignment is made possible through USAID funding. In accordance to USAID guidelines, any candidates submitted for consideration under this project must have a valid US passport or Green Card.***
- University degree in Horticulture or another related topic.
- At least 5 years of experience managing greenhouses.
- Experience working with berry crops.
- Experience managing biogas systems.
- Proficient computer and social media skills such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.