- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success
- A team of motivated, intellectually curious individuals to support you
- The backing of some seriously impressive firms including Goldman Sachs, IKEA, Prudential and other leading venture funds.
The HVAC Technician is responsible to troubleshooting, dismantling, inspecting, repairing, modifying, rebuilding, servicing and adjusting all types of facility HVAC systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read electrical prints and schematics.
- Experience with AC/DC motors and drives, 110-460Vac Circuits, thermocouples, single and three phase circuits, HVAC, reversing starters, and personal computers.
- Troubleshooting, conduit threading, bending installation, wiring installation
- Operation of equipment including forklift, man lift, aerial lift, overhead cranes, and mobile cranes.
- Use of Volt meters, calibration of equipment, oscilloscope leaders, PLC’s, PC’s.
- Calibration of all types of electrical equipment and HVAC systems.
- Responsible for the maintaining and sanitation of all work tools.
- Understanding of food hygiene and food safety.
- EPA 608 Certification required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks on time, work independently on repairs and exercise good judgement.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks daily and be able to shift tasks as priorities needed in order to complete changing needs.
- Fundamental understanding of the Refrigeration Cycle.
- Working knowledge and proficient in in core HVAC skills, including but not limited to:
- Proper refrigeration handling techniques (recharging, recovery, disposal, etc.).
- Use of manifold gauges.
- Calculating superheat and subcooling.
- Understanding wiring schematics.
- Experience Performing basic maintenance tasks, including but not limited to:
- Cleaning and changing filters.
- Identifying wearing parts.
- Greasing bearings.
- Changing belts.
- Ability to log and keep accurate records of work performed.
- Working experience with calibration of all types of electrical equipment and HVAC systems.
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.
- Must be available to work after hours and overtime.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.