- Continuously build, evolve and professionalize the People practice
- Establish scalable, lightweight and progressive policies and processes that serve our team members, managers, the business and the brand
- Build strong, trusting, collaborative relationships at all levels across the company through timely, warm, and solution-oriented communications
- Be an internal brand ambassador. Constantly communicate to staff, candidates and to the world at large what makes Iron Ox special and what makes us tick.
- Create two-way, accessible and effective channels of communication (eg. employee engagement surveys, etc).
- Design a robust onboarding program for new hires
- Formalize career paths and promotional opportunities to stretch and retain our team
- Develop a light weight performance review process/feedback loops with an eye to providing effective and actionable coaching for our people
- Design competitive yet sustainable compensation practices to attract, motivate, and retain top talent
- Work with management on the resolution of employment related matters, including advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes
- Facilitate speedy and equitable resolutions of employee/employer conflicts
- Evaluate current HR “stack” and tools and recommend improvements and solutions
- Be the “go-to” source for benefit and payroll concerns
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies, procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
- 7 years’ Human Resources experience in dynamic, startup environments
- Experience working with non-exempt workers
- Experience obtaining visas and visa transfers (H1B, H1B transfers etc)
- Experience with HR at a company with in-house manufacturing a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.