About Iron Ox
Iron Ox team is re-imagining the modern farm, utilizing robotics and AI to grow fresh, consistent, and responsibly farmed produce for everyone.
Our experienced team of engineers, growers, plant scientists, and innovators are passionate about deeply understanding and developing this new wave of technology to feed an ever-growing population. We are a well funded, mission driven startup scaling to meet demand.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help scale Iron Ox’s diverse set of teams, including software, hardware, and robotics engineering as well as growing (plants), operations, product, and more. We strongly believe that building a great team and culture is critical to success and that hiring is a shared responsibility.
The Senior Recruiter will be a team oriented individual who will seamlessly integrate with the Iron Ox team to develop a working knowledge of team dynamics and a deeper understanding of our recruitment needs and culture fit. This role will help shape our hiring process going forward and enable hiring managers to scale effectively.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract a diverse talent pool (e.g. social networking, internet research)
- Post job requisitions — optimize company website, social media, and innovative methods to build the company’s talent brand
- Support the recruiting effort by building a pipeline of high caliber talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Coordinate efforts with external recruiters/agencies/platform vendors
- Design, implement, and manage recruiting strategy for multiple requisitions (technical and non-technical)
- Screen and assess candidates to determine job and team fit, achieving a high hiring manager acceptance rate
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, conducting background checks, and administering new hire paperwork
- Continuously improve candidate experience, recruiting workflows, and our diversity and inclusion practices
- Develop, document, and lead internal procedures and employee training on the recruiting process
- Ability to hold dynamic conversation and articulate company story
- Provide reports and data to improve recruiting efficiency and support the company
- Basic understanding of software and hardware tech stack and interest in learning more about growing, operations, product and more
- Have working knowledge of relevant federal and state employment and hiring laws and regulations
- 4+ years of proven experience as a full-cycle recruiter hiring for both technical and non-technical roles
- Experience and success with Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Familiarity with modern ATS (Lever) and virtual conferencing (Google Meet)
- Advanced working proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Excel, and Google Suite
- Impeccable organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience hiring in robotics, including software and controls
- Passion for mission driven businesses and feeding the world
Our Mission: Iron Ox is dedicated to addressing some of the most significant issues in food security, now and in the future. We’re focused on sustainable, scalable food production for a changing climate and an ever growing population.
Our Company: Iron Ox is a well-funded startup, backed by Y Combinator, headquartered in San Carlos, CA. Our primary production greenhouse facility is located in Gilroy, CA.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.