As a Certified B Corporation, AeroFarms is a mission‐driven company with global headquarters in Newark, NJ, championing indoor vertical farming and fundamentally transforming agriculture. Recognized by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and by Inc.com as one of the Top 25 Disruptive Companies in the World, AeroFarms is scaling to meet the demand for our fresh, locally grown produce that is setting new culinary standards, and we need someone special who can bring their experience in recruiting to help us grow further. Must be aligned with our mission and passionate about making a difference.
Under the direct supervision of farm management, the Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for following routine farm tasks according to AeroFarms’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Grounds-keeping- Including but not limited to landscaping, trash removal.
- General upkeep of property.
- Internal Facility Work- trash removal, sanitation common areas.
- Cover facility sanitation when that person is unavailable.
- Assist maintenance crew when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and speak basic English (required)
- General work experience will be considered in place of manufacturing experience. AeroFarms training provided.
- Be able to work in a cold environment (<38F) for long periods of time
- Availability to work one weekend day: Saturday or Sunday.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up 75lbs
Wage: $12.00/HR., paid weekly
Shift: 6:50 am ‐ 3:30 pm
Required: Must Work four days during the week between Monday ‐ Friday and one weekend day, Saturday or Sunday
To apply for this job please visit aerofarms.applytojob.com.