Under the direct supervision of farm management, the Maintenance Technición is responsible for following routine farm tasks according to AeroFarmsâ€™ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The sanitation worker is a member of a cleaning crew whose duties are to clean and sanitize food manufacturing plant to meet Quality Control and Bacterial Standards.
- The cleaning crew is required to completely clean and sanitize the plant quickly and efficiently.
- The sanitation worker is required to work in an environment that is wet, very cold, and undergoes extreme temperature changes, from very hot to very cold. Due to the changing environment, a worker must constantly be aware of the effects of these changes. The sanitation worker will also be working around large processing equipment in which chemicals will be used to complete the sanitation process.
- The sanitation worker must be able to work as a team along with other members of the crew, under stressful conditions and be flexible and willing to perform varying tasks per the supervisor’s instructions and in accordance with all safety guidelines mandated by the employer.
- Frequently lift/move hoses, equipment, chemical containers weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Assist in transporting heavy equipment with forklifts or other devices.
- Wear employer-specified protective gear, including gloves, face/eye shields, aprons, boots, etc. some of which to be supplied by employer).
- Exposure to chemical cleaning solution (with protective gear).
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, bending, etc. during long periods of time.
- Perform all tasks safely and in a manner that will not create or pose a direct threat to the health and/or safety of the sanitation worker or any other person.
- Performs a variety of general and routine tasks with supervision.
- All team members will have basic knowledge of tasks needed to be complete.
- Functions as a utility team member.
- Rotational weekend work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and speak basic English
- 6 months â€“ 2 years of experience working within a food production and/or warehousing environment
- Availability to work weekends is a must
- Ability to respect and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 75lbs.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.