During this event we will hear from a diverse panel of speakers including farmers, researchers, industry and policy about how farming can be both sustainable and economical. Each speaker will give a short 3-5 talk and this will be followed by a lively discussion with the audience.
Our speakers include:
- Jane Shackleton – Organic beef and sheep farmer, Farming for Nature Ambassador and PhD researcher at UCD.
- Dale Crammond – Department of Agriculture Inspector working on Climate Change.
- Enda Buckley – Head of Sustainability at Carbery Group and proud West Corkonian.
- Jane Stout – Professor of Botany at TCD , pollination expert and Director of the Irish Forum on Natural Capital.
- Cornelia Grace – Researcher in sustainable agriculture at Devenish Nutrition, Dowth.
We look forward to seeing you there!