The global food supply is at a turning point. As climate change, population growth and a heavy reliance on natural resources make an impact, the need for new approaches to food and agricultural production is clear.
Food Nation invites you to join our talk where you will meet the Danish company NextFood, who provides food professionals with an automated vertical farming solution ranging from small in-store systems to large automated farms – turning agriculture upside down.
In the talk, Food Nation will also present the newly published white paper on innovative technology and focus on how technology is one of the motors that will drive the green transition.
- Rasmus Bjerngaard, Co-founder CEO, Nextfood
- Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Welcome by Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Introduction to Food Nation and the new white paper on Innovative Technology that highlights Denmark’s position as a supplier of innovative technology by Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Introduction to Nextfood and vertical farming as a circular city solution and virtual tour in their vertical farm by Rasmus Bjerngaard, Co-founder CEO, Nextfood
- Question and dialogue with Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation & Rasmus Bjerngaard, Co-founder CEO, Nextfood