About the job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…We are seeking a Senior Privacy Analyst to help implement Babylon’s commitment to privacy by applying fair information practices and privacy by design principles throughout our products and services, and our clinical operations. This role will work with teams across the business to ensure that privacy risks are identified and addressed. As Babylon continues its rapid growth this role and its responsibilities will undoubtedly become increasingly important to the success of our business.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- Assist multi-state expansion by providing guidance on federal privacy law, state preemption, identifying risks, and ensuring alignment of policies, procedures, and data uses.
- Perform analysis of and advise on data uses and disclosures in accordance with HIPAA in support of Babylon’s Business Insights and Analytics efforts
- Documentation of data flows. Policies and Procedures drafting, and compliance monitoring
- Implementing US training plan, management, and maintenance of risk register and incident tracker
- Identifying and supporting bespoke training requirements for multiple lines of business.
- PHI role-based access analysis and documentation primarily for business associate functions.
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Collaborating with information security to identify, assess, and mitigate risks; supporting on mandatory HIPAA Risk Assessment.
- Handling privacy incidents; prioritizing and coordinating mitigation, investigation, corrective actions and notifications.
- Assisting on subject access requests.
- Supporting the development and implementation of internal and external privacy audits.
We’re Excited About You If You Have
- The creativity and tenacity to solve complex problems 3-5 years experience in a similar role within a tech environment
- Applied experience with privacy frameworks
- Endless curiosity about changing technologies, and the evolution of privacy in technology
- A desire to join a mission-driven organization
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.