Website EDIBLE GARDEN CITY PTE. LTD.
About the job
Duration & Eligibility Criteria
This is a 9 month attachment under the #SGUP for Mid-Career Pathways programme. All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.
We are looking for an educator to shape the future of education and therapy through urban farming and horticulture. You will be exposed to a wide range of clients, from pre-schoolers, to people with special needs, and corporate audiences. You will be working closely with our dedicated and resourceful team of educators in empowering Singaporeans to grow their own food.
- Planning and executing gardening-based programmes and workshops.
- Developing and curating urban farming curriculum.
- Managing multiple education projects, assisting with activation of event spaces for education purposes.
Technical Skills And Competencies
- Strong command of a 2nd language (spoken and read) a bonus.
- Strong interest in teaching an advantage.
- Early childhood experience a bonus.
- Interested in horticulture or agriculture.
- Enjoys working outdoors and doesn’t mind getting dirty.
- Adaptable; thrives in fast-paced environments.
This is a full-time attachment, and we welcome all eligible applicants according to SG United’s requirements to apply.
Desired Skills and Experience
Adaptability, Curriculum Design, Education, Gardening, Scheduling, Workshops, environment, resourceful, Strong technical skills, Horticultural science
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.