Technical Specialists, Ghana
ACDI/VOCA is seeking applications from qualified candidates in the following areas for upcoming USAID funded activities in Ghana.
Please Indicate The Area(s) Of Expertise For Which You Would Like To Apply In Your Application
Qualified applicants should have a minimum 7 (seven) years of experience in their respective sector to support this project.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists
- Grants and Subcontracts Specialists
- Agribusiness Investment Specialists
- Agricultural Trade Specialists
- Small and Medium Enterprise Specialists
- Gender and Inclusion Specialists
- Market Systems Specialists
- Agricultural, Investment and Trade Policy Experts
- Knowledge Management, Learning and Adaptation Specialists
- Access to Finance Specialists
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in agricultural development, value chains, enterprise, access to finance and/or agribusiness;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Fluency in English is required.
Ghanaian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.