As a Certified B Corporation, AeroFarms is a mission-driven indoor vertical farming company transforming agriculture with global headquarters in Newark, NJ. Recognized by Inc.com as one of the Top 25 Disruptive Companies in the World, AeroFarms is scaling quickly to meet the demand for our fresh, locally grown produce that is setting new culinary standards. We now need someone special who can apply their experience as a Senior IT Security Engineer to help us grow.
- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success
- A team of motivated, intellectually curious individuals to support you
- The backing of some seriously impressive firms including Goldman Sachs, IKEA, Prudential, and other leading venture funds.
AeroFarms is currently looking for a new Senior IT Security Engineer to join and work closely with our IT team. This individual will make sure that existing and new networks and systems are designed and built with information security as a central focus. The successful candidate will be ready to take on responsibility for network and systems uptime and disaster recovery for local (at our farms and offices) and cloud-based systems and likes getting hands-on with switches and cables when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or strong professional certifications with proven expertise.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, VPN, and networking concepts including SDN
- Experience managing security strategy of multi-site and remote network deployments
- Experience doing threat assessments and threat modeling
- Experience architecting business networks with a focus on data security
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory security
- Experience with Azure AD device security policies, especially with InTune enrolled devices
- Experience with implementing and running SIEM
- Experience with security on IT/OT, SCADA, and PLC systems
- Experience with IPS and IDS systems
- Experience with security of networking and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with monitoring systems and logging
- Experience setting up servers, and keeping them up-to-date (both Linux- and Windows-based environments)
You may also have:
- Experience with Docker and Docker networking
- An eye for security in software systems architecture
- A talent for crimping perfect RJ45 plugs while under pressure
To apply for this job please visit aerofarms.applytojob.com.