What You’ll Do:
- Accept and signs for deliveries.
- Assist in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Uses pallet jacks to transport shipments from loading dock and around stockroom.
- Open boxes and inspect content of shipments.
- Verifies shipping invoice to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Maintains records of all received shipments.
- Stores, restocks, and shelves delivery items.
- Ensures area organization, cleanliness, and assists with trash removal.
- Conducts inventory of products, and logs data into inventory database.
- Conduct inventory audits and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Communicate inventory delays or concerns with appropriate urgency to key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve supply shortfalls by identifying missed deliveries.
- Complete order prep up for outbound shipping truck departures.
- Retrieve and organize packaged product based on each customers’ order to be shipped the following day.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to act like an owner and take on responsibility.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Exhibits ability to use inventory software efficiently.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Works well with a team. Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.