What You’ll Do
- Create innovative automation solutions and advance the state of indoor farming alongside mechanical engineers, agricultural scientists, and the farm operations team.
- Build responsive, mobile-first web applications to support the demands of farm operations and agricultural science teams.
- Build, test, and maintain Vue components that are used across multiple applications.
- Have a leading influence in design and user experience.
- Develop systems to visualize data related to plant health and growing environment characteristics.
- Optimize crop cycles and workflow schedules to improve yields and make the best use of time in the farm.
- Scale systems to handle more farms, more sensors, more crops, and more operators.
Who You Are:
- You’ve developed in production web applications using Elixir/Phoenix, Rails, Django, or similar backend MVC frameworks.
- Strong proficiency with CSS and experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS
- Experience writing robust maintainable code and making use of appropriate code quality tools (ESLint, Jest, etc.) and testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- You proactively mitigate issues through writing robust tests, continuous deployment, and thoughtful application of monitoring and alerting.
- You’re excited about how advancements in machine learning and IoT can work in harmony to improve the state of the planet.
- You believe that teams succeed and fail together and take responsibility for ensuring the success and safety of your teammates.
- You’re confident taking ownership of projects from start to finish and enjoy the process of turning nebulous ideas into reality.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.