Website &ever GmbH
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
As an experienced backend developer with a deep technical know-how, you’ll be responsible for our farm control software platform. It is a distributed system which is monitored and controlled in state-of-the-art ways.
This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing team and make an impact at &ever. We are looking for someone who can learn, adapt, in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and who isn’t afraid of the unknown.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Improve and maintain our farm control software platform
- Take on full responsibility for your software projects, including service and bug fixing
- Use agile development principles, for example Kanban
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of biologists, agronomists, mechatronic engineers, and software developers
- Drive innovation and bring in your own ideas to boost our projects
- Communicate and document effectively, especially when communicating with non-technical key stakeholders
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Professional experience in backend software development, paired with a distinctive technical knowledge
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with TypeScript and NodeJS
- A degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, Natural Sciences or IT related field would be a plus
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Willingness to drive innovation and find creative solutions
- To be a self-starter with superior organizational and prioritization skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-growing company, where your work still makes a dent
- You will find a team that relies on your experience and wants to successfully develop the company together with you
- The freedom to further develop your personal success story
- Working with an international team of experts who will support you from day one
- A high-end work environment with best in class tools
- Flexible working hours, a competitive salary, and truly entrepreneurial incentives, healthy salads, herbs, and more…!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.