Website &ever GmbH
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
As our first product manager you’ll be the link between the software team and our various stakeholders. You’ll gather feature requests, identify user needs and work closely with cross-functional teams. It will be your responsibility to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of our products. With your help you will make our company vision reality.
This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing team and make an impact at &ever. We are looking for someone who can learn, adapt, in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and who isn’t afraid of the unknown.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gather feature requests and specify the requirements and negotiate them with your direct colleagues of the software team
- Provide digital solutions to our interdisciplinary team of biologists, agronomists, mechatronic engineers and software developers
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and improve customer experience
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Drive innovation and bring in your own ideas to boost our projects
- Communicate and document effectively, especially when communicating with non-technical key stakeholders
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of experience in product ownership or product management of digital solutions
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is a great plus, preferably within logistics or production
- A good understanding of UX
- Willingness to drive innovation and find creative solutions
- Self-starter with superior organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young, but fast-growing company, where your work still makes a dent
- You will find a team that relies on your experience and wants to successfully develop the company together with you
- The freedom to further develop your personal success story
- Working with an international team of experts who will support you from day one
- A high-end work environment with best in class tools
- Flexible working hours, a competitive salary, and truly entrepreneurial incentives, healthy salads, herbs, and more…!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.