Website Natufia Labs
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced mechatronics Engineer to join our team. The role is a unique opportunity to join a promising agtech company active in Europe, the US and the GCC. Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we want to make the world a greener place!
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods and properties.
- Develops electronic products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
- Testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product database by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Quality Focus, Attention to Detail
- Database Design
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Good knowledge of 16/32 bit Microcontroller architectures.
- Experience/exposure to protocols like I2C, UART etc.
- Understanding of operating system concepts like Scheduling, Interrupts, Memory and Process management
- Preferred to have working experience in Linux
- Strong skills in C language
- Knowledge and Experience in Quality Processes.
- You are comfortable working with remote teams, agile teams.
- You are a self-motivated and positive team player.
- You have good communication skills. The working language is English.
- You are proactive and a problem-solver.
- You love a good challenge, and the prospect of a high-pressure, fast-moving project motivates you to excel.
- Outstanding CV and inspiring motivation letter is always a good sign. However, we would like to see some previous projects, which truly demonstrate what your experience and skills are about. It can be whatever you think can demonstrate your talents: University project, that you participated in, one of the projects that you were part of on a previous job or even home made project. If you are able to explain and prouve what was so special about your decision, we will be happy to hear from you.
- Saudi National is a plus.
Natufia Labs develops an indoor-farming technology based on a hydroponic system. We produce a kitchen garden appliance that allows homes, restaurants and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, the USA and Canada.
email@example.com | www.natufia.com | www.linkedin.com/company/natufia-labs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.