Website iBio, Inc.
Just imagine what we can do together! We know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We are looking to hire exceptional people who have demonstrated track records of success. Our greatest scientific solution is bringing talented people together who have a passion for advancing plant-based biologics for our customers and the world.
Apply now for our Senior Manager of Facilities and Maintenance position!
MISSION OF THE POSITION
The Senior Manager of Facilities and Maintenance will be based in Bryan, Texas. The position will have responsibility for ensuring all facilities and equipment are maintained to the highest standards and will support the design, development and installation for new and modified equipment and utilities to satisfy plant operational requirements.
The Senior Manager of Facilities and Maintenance will utilize thorough organization and planning skills to strategically coordinate the activities of the equipment maintenance programs and assist with development of site capital plan. The position will specify and implement process control procedures and introduce new processes/practices to improve plant efficiencies, address energy inefficiencies, and resolve complex operational challenges and use proven problem-solving methodologies to provide technical support to Facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
- Lead, develop and guide the work of facility and maintenance technicians including contract staff.
- Responsible for implementing/managing maintenance and spare parts programs and ensuring the reliability of site wide systems and equipment.
- Drive reliability improvement initiatives for cGMP and non-cGMP equipment systems.
- Support the overall design, development, construction, startup, optimization and operation of the company’s manufacturing plant.
- Develop and approve documents related to site SOP’s, Work Plans, and Job Aides.
- Ensure timely completion of all work activities including scheduled and emergency.
- Develop and maintains PM and Reliability programs, as well as address short-term equipment operation issues.
- Implement Predictive Maintenance Technologies.
- Solve problems to root cause and implement effective corrective actions.
- Utilize failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) and root cause analysis (RCFA) to minimize risk and eliminate failures, perform criticality assessments of equipment and establish the best spare part strategy, educate staff on Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and other Operational Excellence efforts centered on reliability.
- Interface daily with multiple functions to identify/resolve problems, implement solutions including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving equipment issues.
- Author and drive Change Controls and GMP related investigations from creation through approval.
- Oversee the functioning of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, and plumbing.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent management skills with demonstrated organizational, administrative, interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills with the demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Ability to read and interpret architectural prints, job specifications
- Pharmaceutical GMP and GLP expertise
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Strong knowledge of HVAC balancing, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Familiar with FDA and EU regulations and GMP standards.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines, and other federal, state and local regulations
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Prior experience with agency filings and inspections a must
- Experienced in the operations and management of facility and utility systems in a GMP and Laboratory environment
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting temperature, air flow, differential pressure and humidity and dehumidification problems related to the HVAC system in ISO classified environments
- Significant experience with Asset and Maintenance Management Systems
- Must have experience in maintenance and construction projects and service vendor management
- Strong experience implementing reliability and predictive maintenance programs
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, plumbing and emergency power systems, clean water such as RO and WFI systems and preventive and predictive maintenance and technologies practices
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.