Website Sensei Ag
About the job
About Sensei Ag
Sensei Ag is a market-changing AgTech company aiming to solve global gaps and inconsistencies in nutrition, food safety, and food security through the transformative power of data. Guided by the capabilities and insights of our founders, technology entrepreneur Larry Ellison and Dr. David Agus, we design, develop and deploy cutting-edge agricultural technologies to build a better, more stable food supply that is capable of feeding our entire world nutritionally-relevant, delicious, affordable meals.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
You can read our story here or see some recent press: Business Wire, Condé Nast Traveler
We are looking for a highly skilled Sr. Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will work within a close-knit team of Operations and Finance professionals and interact regularly with other departments in the organization. The individual will be involved in executing Financial Planning and Analysis / Operational Finance tasks such as budgeting, forecasting, performance tracking, management reporting and transaction analysis. These duties require considerable confidentiality, tact, maturity, and independent judgment. The person must possess strong interpersonal and organization skills.
They will report to the Director of Strategic Finance. The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills, a passion for growth and learning and thrives in a highly collaborative work place.
This position will start as remote, but will eventually need to be in person once it is safe to do so.
- Work independently to produce and analyze financial and non-financial information
- Analyze, design, and develop multi-dimensional financial reports to improve business visibility and efficiency
- Build financial analysis, modeling and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Deliver accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reporting package and presentation for business partners
- Identify and investigate monthly budget/forecast vs. actual variance
- Consolidate annual and quarterly budget for Global Operations
- Assist in cash forecast for Treasury based on project timeline and vender’s billing schedule
- Use NetSuite as the system to generate reports for actuals and budget/forecast tracking
- Maintain financial libraries in SharePoint or other collaboration tools
- Thrives and works well with others in fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- Continuously improve the overall Operation financial reporting process as business requirements evolve
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 to 6 years of experience in Accounting or FP&A
- Strong analytical, quantitative, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver thoughtful, accurate and timely work product
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong Interpersonal skills and proven record as a team player
- Excel Add-inns experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- NetSuite experience a must have as well as IT systems experience
Preferred Skills And Abilities
- Experience with software implementations
Traits We Value
- Appreciation for transforming health and the future of food
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Flexible PTO, vacation days and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.