Gotham Greens is seeking a dynamic Sales Support Coordinator to support the Sales department. The Sales Support Coordinator will provide customer service and administrative support to the Sales team and collaborates with members of the Sales, Marketing, and Operations. This role will additionally be responsible for communicating frequently with customers to ensure we are executing orders effectively and customers are satisfied with our products and level of service.
Areas of Responsibility
- Proactively reach out to customers on a daily to ensure orders are placed accurately and on time
- Field calls and emails related to sales orders
- Follow up with existing and prospective customers in response to inquiries
- Enter orders into the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and track customer data using CRM tools
- Create and manage weekly sales reports, oversee administration of trade planners, develop merchandising/product demonstration reports, and conduct other sales operations-related tasks in close collaboration with other members of the Sales team
- Deliver excellent customer service and serve as a sales liaison to Supply Chain/Logistics teams
- Provide sales support and pursue opportunities to expand sales through existing customers and new prospects
- Set up and manage paper and electronic filing systems; record information; update paperwork; and maintain documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material
- Enter and maintain accurate customer records in CRM
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience in a consumer goods company, ideally working in the capacity of grocery retail and wholesale distribution; prior experience the natural and organic food industry and/or consumer health and wellness is a plus, but not required
- Prior experience in customer service
- Highly proficient with strong computer skills digital tools such as MS Office, Teams, Salesforce, Asana, etc.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Prior knowledge working in a CRM required. Experience in ERP or inventory management systems is a plus
- A flexible schedule and ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must be impeccably organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.