Website Lawrence Harvey
About the job
Sales Practitioner – Cyber Security – Consulting
I am working with a Global Cyber Security Consulting Firm, With one of the largest Cyber Security offerings across the globe, they have had a huge spike in demand for the client’s to increase their Cyber Defence across North America.
The team has been so successful throughout 2020, they wanted to grow the headcount by over 30% in the next few months. The new Vice President has lead two Big Four Cyber PRactices across the US, was brought on board to implement more efficiencies with my client’s already established offering.
You will be working right across the Security Ecosystem with solutions covering Threat, Vulnerability, Identity, Access, Governance, Risk, and Cloud Security as you lead the team internally, whilst sitting on-site at the client.
- The team grew YoY for the last 5 years, with 9 Hires to be completed in Q4, due to demand from clients.
- Access to some of the brightest minds and vast resources in the world.
- Working with F100’s top Hi-tech businesses.
I am looking for an existing Revenue generator that is used to selling within the Security/CRM practice, preferably in IT consulting. Ideally having a Hi-Tech/Tech vertical experience & sales background. The role will be existing revenue, with a grew to increase the partnership and spend across the tech stack.
- Increase the Practice revenue, contract volumes, and footprint within Tech and Hi-Tech. Working with the Horizontal, Service Line, OR Solutions Sales teams.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with the client’s lines of businesses and with the opportunity to also win new Logos as well as Farming.
- Commercial leadership and Security leadership, serving as an industry subject matter expert and trusted advisor.
- Managing large teams, across the Project lifecycle to be able to deliver multidisciplinary roadmaps.
The Successful Candidate Will Ideally Have:
- Worked under sales conditions, to a revenue target of ideally $5mil to $10Mil.
- Had 9+ years’ experience working with Cyber Consulting firms, Ideally within the Tech/HiTech Verticals but open to others, too!
- 4 or more years of managing teams, ideally leading delivery teams including Solutions Architects. Engineers and Consultants.
- Have Exposure to the full lifecycle of the deal, across the Pitch, Advisory, Delivery, and Review.
- 10 + years of Security experience, a bonus if you started your career within Architecture or Engineering.
- A bachelor’s degree in Technology (CS OR EE) from a University or equivalent.
Key client, Great Scope, License to be creative and I am looking for a Sales Leader – Apply today and Ill get back to you within 24 hours if you have the right experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.