Sales Manager, Pharma Labels
Website George Thomas
George Thomas working exclusive partnership with a fast-growing European label and self-adhesives manufacturer. The company is well-known for manufacturing of high-end labels for Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and high-end Electronics Segments.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager for Pharma Labels. The role will be covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Location: home office-based in Germany.
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Increase sales and develop the business of labels for Pharma and non-pharma segments
- Coordinate strategic sales and business development
- Establish, and optimize new and existing strategic customer
- Respond to customer needs concerning product recommendations, application and performance
- Analyze territory performance reports and develop strategic sales
- Maintain a good understanding of the market, customers, competition and developments in order to leverage sales opportunities
To be considered for the role:
- Educated is a bachelors or college degree in marketing, business, scientific or engineering disciples
- Native German speaker, with strong English as the second language
- 5-10+ years of sales experience in label printing, pharma paper packaging or similar manufacturing industry
- Previous experience selling labels or packaging into Pharma/Healthcare or Electronics segments highly advantages
- Expert in value-selling, selling a value proposition rather than selling just the product
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short-term market penetration opportunities
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (50%)
The compensation package will include a competitive annual base €80k-€95k, bonus 30%, car allowance, plus competitive benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.