Website AmplifiedAg, Inc.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to introduce our state of the art Ag Tech product line to the market place in 2021. Our product line centers on a hydroponic shipping container farm that includes an integrated PLC control system and SaaS based software. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of the vertical farm industry with a proven record of sales experience. The Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include collaborating with management to create a sales strategy, generate leads, and implement a sales plan to drive revenue growth. You will have the opportunity to shape business development and influence marketing programs. The successful candidate will be persuasive and well organized with a demonstrated ability to sell.
What You’ll Do
- Generate leads to achieve and surpass sales goals
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes and negotiations
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on client sales and opportunities
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement sales strategy plans designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintain client records
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in sales
- Sales related to Greenhouse, CEA, or Vertical Farming equipment experience preferred
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Integrative team working style, easy contact, rapid to adaptation, can foster team spirit
- Working knowledge of assigned systems and client organization and practices
- Team player with a competitive spirit to excel and the ability to influence and motivate others
- Strong negotiating ability
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Why You Want to Work Here
- Highly competitive wages in our industry
- Strong employer contributed and voluntary benefits (Medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability, critical illness, accident benefits)
- Tremendous company culture and paid time off policy
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide global access to safe food.
- Precision: Pay attention to every detail
- Respect: We are a team and treat each other with kindness
- Integrity: Be fair, trustworthy and honest
- Empowerment: Every team member has a voice and can provoke change
- Consistency: Do it the right way, every time
- Fun: Have a positive attitude and enjoy what you do
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.