Sales Director – Livestock Technology
Website George Thomas
George Thomas is working in close partnership with a major Livestock Technology organization.
We are current recruiting for a Sales Director based out of Netherlands the role will be reporting directly into the Managing Director.
Deployed to motivate and deliver constant sales growth globally.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Champions development and continual enhancement of value proposition for several market segments and business units
- Identifies target markets, applications and unmet needs; directs sales and business focus yielding sustainable growth in sales and earnings
- Develops, maintains and communicates the Business Plans outlining business status, strategies, goals and tactical plans
- Ensures effective leadership of cross-functional Business Strategy Teams in effective execution of business plans
- Ensures updating and maintenance of accurate sales projections and product demand forecasts
- Working with counterparts in other businesses and regions, coordinates assembly and communication of global sales forecast
- Maintains sales responsibility for strategic accounts and projects
- Visits key customers to identify and network with key buying influences on multiple levels and to assist in building relationships
- Develops and continually improves sales systems
- Proactively and beneficially influences corporate strategic direction and plans
- Responsible for marketing and communications program to support objectives
- Actively participate in and influence development of Corporate branding strategy
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be based in / willing to relocate to Indiana.
- Educated is Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- Extensive experience in sales team management, driving success and leading by example.
- Experience in the Livestock Technology industry is preferred, but relatable experience would be considered.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; excellent listening, oral and written communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new customers and grow businesses
- Proven track record in exceeding sales and profitability goals; seeks to have a positive impact on the business with a strong drive for results
- Ability to develop and implement key strategic initiatives with sustainable, long term beneficial business impact
- Expert in value-selling; working knowledge of business financials and accounting
- Experienced negotiator; expert in contracts and agreements
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.