Website Eden Green Technology
About the job
Interested in paving the way for the future of farming and local food production? At Eden Green Technology, we are on mission to bring fresh, delicious, and nutritious food to everyone. Join us as we rid the world of food insecurity and commodity dependence with sustainable and scalable vertical greenhouse technology.
As a turnkey solution and alternative to traditional vertical farming, our locally-placed greenhouses equipped with vertical hydroponic systems places us on the cutting edge of the Agribusiness and AgTech industries. Our innovative technology provides businesses, cities, schools, research institutions, and governments around the world the ability to grow large amounts of produce sustainably in a controlled environment to distribute food locally, at scale. By prioritizing plant health on a microclimate level, our customers are able to grow and harvest higher-quality produce faster than traditional farming while using less resources than other controlled environment solutions.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and partner to account executives and sales leadership at Eden Green Technology, while working cross functionally with marketing, operations, and the greenhouse management team. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a startup environment, willing to do any job at every level and thrive in a growth-oriented business.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up our sales team for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and collaborating with account executives on next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation and sales playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize CRM, cold calling, email and other contact channels to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and sales leadership
- Report to sales director with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Partner cross-functionally with Operations, Marketing and Greenhouse leaders to continually evolve and enhance the customer experience – focusing on product positioning and customer centric language
- Excellent communicator with an ability to distill complex information into a compelling narrative for both customers and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience, preferred
- Familiarity with CRM, such as Salesforce or Zoho
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record of success bringing in new business by means of prospecting
- $40,000 base plus commission
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.