Website Green Food Solutions
Green Food Solutions believes that we need a new food system. We are an urban farming company empowering a new local food system in many unique ways. We provide free planning and design services to support people to start their own vertical farms and gardens. We sell urban farming and gardening equipment that helps people grow plants and mushrooms both vertically, indoors, and on rooftops. We offer a farm service to our farm amenities clients where we grow food for hyper local communities living in NYC residential and commercial buildings. We develop and deliver training resources and materials to serve the growing local food movement and help others start farms and gardens as an Amenity in their cities. We envision a future where cities are flooded with urban farms and gardens proving freshly harvested, nutrient dense, and sustainable food to urban residents. People have a say in what is being grown, and they know their urban farmer.
About the Sales Manager
Green Food Solutions is looking for someone who will devise, implement, and manage a sales strategy for our urban farming equipment, farm services, software, and training products/resources. You will use our CRM platform to manage new and existing clients, develop strategies to capture new customers, and be integral to supporting our marketing efforts. This position will come with a base salary and commissions. This is a mid-level full time position, with plenty of opportunities to grow within the company. Some hands on work at our farm locations will be required.
- Set sales targets and volume, as well as a replicable onboarding playbook for sales associates
- Manage all aspects of sales operations, from top-of-funnel to closing, including:
- Urban farm and garden equipment sales
- Farm service sales
- School garden and farm sales
- Training and software sales
- Partner closely with our executive, our product suppliers, and manufacturing team to improve products and services based on client feedback
- Balance leadership and sales responsibilities while scaling the business
- Gather competitive intelligence and take appropriate action
- Support our marketing efforts by creating newsletter blast, online advertising campaigns, and social media strategy.
- Up-sale during GFS led trainings
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing
- Strong passion or interest in urban agriculture, local food, sustainable economy, and/or health revolution.
- Proficiency with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in Google Drive tools
- Possesses and demonstrates strong business judgment and decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling
- Lots of delicious fresh produce
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- No cap on commissions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.