Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Review and update Quality, Safety and Environment System risk assessment plans in parallel to changes in the statutory, regulatory and company-specific procedures.
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with current legal, technical, regulatory information, communicate this information within the team and support team to adapt relevant changes into the system.
- Support analysis of information from the performance on quality, safety and environmental management systems through the company locations, and detect the areas to improve in micro and macro scales.
- Suggest and organize operational activities to improve the efficiency of quality, safety and environmental management functions.
- Support compliance of the Infarm Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental Management System parallel to the statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support management of training activities on quality, health and safety, and environmental protection.
- Successfully completed studies in Agricultural or Natural Sciences.
- From 2 to 4 years of experience working with safety quality management systems in agri-food industry.
- Experience in quality and safety standards (e.g. ISO-relevant standards, Occupational and Environmental Protection, HACCP) standards is a
- significant advantage.
- Fluent in English, German language is a significant advantage.
- This position is Global HQ based but can involve travelling abroad on exceptional basis.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.