Project Manager (Vertical Farming)
About the job
Assist in the development of Origination Facility project plans;
- Development of the project plan (Gantt Chart, Sources and Uses of Funds, specific tasks and outcomes);
- Cross organization collaboration to manage internal and external resources, related to the investment case;
- Working closely with sponsors to advise on potential roadblocks and developing solutions to preemptively keep projects on track;
- Site visits and engagement with stakeholders to build rapport and trust, including influencing outcomes;
- Depth of understanding of the investment including; Return on Invested Capital, ESG benchmarking, validating investment impact, and communication of these metrics to stakeholders;
- Team player and take on other assignments as needed
- Msc in (agri)economics, finance, business administration;
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as investment inclusive business expert with project management experience;
- Working experience in an international environment and/or in emerging markets is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.