Website iBio, Inc.
iBio is a global leader in plant-based biologics manufacturing. Our FastPharming System combines vertical farming, automated hydroponics, and glycan engineering technologies to rapidly deliver gram quantities of high quality monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, bioinks and other proteins. We accomplish all of this via our CGMP 130,000 square foot facility in Bryan, TX.
Just imagine what we can do together! We know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We are looking to hire exceptional people who have demonstrated track records of success. Our greatest scientific solution is bringing talented people together who have a passion for advancing plant-based biologics for our customers and the world.
Apply now for our Project Manager position!
MISSION OF THE POSITION
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring projects at iBio are completed within budget and within the proposed schedule, while meeting quality and customer expectations. This position requires experience in the biotechnology industry within project management and will play an important role in helping the CDMO team manage projects and communicate with iBio customers.
This position will work closely with the Project Management Lead to communicate with the internal team and external customers regarding project progress and will provide recommendations on resource evaluation and allotment. The Project Manager will be involved in all phases of the Project Management process and will maintain project tracking tools to ensure expectations, responsibilities, and accountability are clear for all parties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular interactions with customers to evaluate the project process & review applicable documents
- Track and ensure project activities are on time, on budget, and ensure that projects are effectively managed. This includes monitoring invoices and project study protocols, statements of work, work orders, etc.
- Interact daily with iBio team on product development activities and related project deliverables
- Provide recommendations on resource evaluation and allotment
- Clarify areas such as outsourcing opportunities, customer set-up, logistics, and due diligence for each customer
- Assist in the management of project budgets and forecasts
- Monitor and control expenditures and communicate variances to leadership
- Assist with creating and maintaining project tracking tools to ensure all parties are clear on expectations and responsibilities
- Help establish product and portfolio development processes to deliver clarity at the appropriate inflection points of project strategy phases
- Integrate knowledge and set up program requirements for each project assigned
- Provide expertise and guidance when identifying and mitigating risk for projects
- Effectively present project goals and updates to the leadership team
- Provide technical assessment/recommendation of potential project opportunities to the commercial, R&D, operations and process team leads.
- Act as the liaison between the technical team and the customer.
- May attend trade shows and technical conferences to represent the company, as needed
- Assist with standardizing templates for typical proposal documents
- Complete proposals and grants for review and submission
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Word, Power Point, Excel,
- Experience with MS Project preferred
- Problem solving, prioritization and time management skills
- Fundamental understanding of Biologics / Biologics manufacturing is required
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Relevant skill set in program management, sales, business or technical experience is highly valued for consideration.
- Required – ability to travel (≤ 25%) and work non-standard hours (flexible management)
- Strong customer-facing interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline, biologics preferred
- 5-7 years in bio/pharmaceutical industry experience, CDMO preferred
- 3-5 years of project management experience preferred
- Previous experience in grant writing preferred
- Previous customer facing interaction required
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.