Project Management and Subject Matter Experts, Haiti
ACDI/VOCA is seeking Project Management and Subject Matter Experts for an anticipated Haiti Resilience and Agriculture Sector Advancement (HRASA) Activity in Haiti funded by USAID. The program will focus on increasing individual, household, and community resilience through strengthened, well-functioning, and inclusive market systems. The primary goals will be to increase market system efficiency, increase private sector investment and engagement, and increase household and community ability to recovery from shocks and stresses. Exact locations of positions are to be determined, and the five-year program is expected to start in 2021.
Career Opportunities Include The Following Positions
- Market Systems Director
- Private Sector Engagement Director
- Les Cayes Regional Director
- North/North East Regional Manager
- Nutrition Sensitive Food Systems Specialist
- Social Behavior Change Specialist
- MEL Manager
- Communications Specialist
- Grants Manager
While each position will have its own operational and technical scope under the project, overall qualifications will meet the below
- Advanced degree in business administration, economics, finance, agribusiness, agriculture, development, or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the related technical area, including in private sector.
- Experience with USAID projects and/or other international donor-funded projects of similar size and complexity preferred.
- Proven ability to facilitate high-value partnerships with communities, private and public-sector stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and French required. Professional proficiency in Haitian Creole preferred.
Haiti nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs or email your CV to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.