Production Assistant – Aurora, CO
Website gothamgreens Gotham Greens
Gotham Greens is seeking passionate, driven and hardworking individuals to fill positions as Production Assistants. Production Assistant positions are hands-on and require individuals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and are accustomed to manual labor-intensive jobs. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized individual to assume a position at a rapidly growing, innovative, disruptive company in the 21st century food system.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Packing Containers of Fresh Produce
- Sorting and selecting high quality product to pack
- Identifying unacceptable quality product to discard
- Filling containers to an accurate weight using scales
- Properly handling product and containers to maximize shelf life and appearance to the company’s visual expectations
- Performing repetitive tasks at a consistent pace which meets productivity expectations
- Production Support
- Assisting Greenhouse Production operations, including transplanting seedlings, harvesting plants, and handling growing equipment
- Handling, organizing, and loading production supplies and equipment
- Assisting with inventory control and cold storage organization
- Labelling, boxing, and staging product materials and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Good Agricultural Practices (GAP’s), company food safety policies, and sanitation standard operating procedures (SSOP’s).
- Assist with daily cleaning of production areas, equipment, and supplies
- Assist with periodic cleaning of common areas in facility
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Lift 50 pounds
- Stand for a full 8-hour shift
- Maintain a steady pace with attention to detail
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Open availability to work various work schedules including holidays and weekends
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures that are anywhere from 55 degrees (within the Packhouse) to 90 degrees (within the Greenhouse).
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.