Website George Thomas
George Thomas is working in a retained partnership with a Multinational Chemical Company that services multiple markets including Personal Care, Life Sciences, and Industrial.
We are actively recruiting a Product Steward Specialist (EMEAI). This is a brand new role and it will play an integral part in the EMEAI team.
Location: France – Ideally close to Paris
The Product Steward Specialist will report directly to the Director of Regulatory, Product Stewardship & Quality. Responsibilities include:
- Provides expert product stewardship guidance to assure compliance with EU REACH and/or other global Product Stewardship regulations
- Acts as a core team member to represent regulatory needs for home and personal care market segment team
- Prepares regulatory submissions and achieves market authorizations to meet project deadlines
- Ensures regulatory requirements are met for labeling and promotional materials
- Generate, review and approve Safety Data Sheets (SDS); Research Sample SDS per applicable regulations, and ensure their timely completion and release
- Evaluates regulatory requirements and collaborates with business teams to support market expansions and new product introductions (chemical substance registration or notifications)
- Proficiency in key computational modeling tools used in stage-gate safety screening.
- Prepares final computational reports for R&D and/or Market Segment Teams
- Work in partnership with the Responsible Care Team to execute corporate Responsible Care initiatives
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master of Science in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology, or a related discipline
- Experience in an EHS Product Stewardship role in Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Food, or Chemical Industries
- Previous SDS (SAP) experience preferred.
- 4+ Years of related experience
- Previous work experience with chemical management regulatory bodies.
- Fluent in both English and French
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.