About the job
The world needs our help. By 2050, there will be 9 billion people on the planet with less arable land than ever before. We need a solution to cultivate more using less and define the future of farming for generations to come. At AeroFarms, we are on a mission to do just this, growing the best plants possible for the betterment of humanity. As we scale to new locations around the world, we are seeking a Procurement Analyst to report to our Head of Procurement. Join us as we take vertical farming to new heights for the planet and people everywhere.
The Procurement Analyst will play a key role in the supply chain management process. As the Procurement Analyst, your primary responsibility is to serve as the liaison between AeroFarms and vendors.
- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success.
- A team of motivated, intellectually-curious individuals to support you.
- Backed by some seriously impressive firms including Goldman Sachs, Prudential, leading VCs, and strategic partners with a view on global expansion.
- Identifies prospective suppliers for capital projects categories
- Works closely with engineering and Business Development Departments to develop RFI’s (Requests for Information) and RFP’s (Requests for proposal)
- Analyze supplier RFI and RFP responses
- Resolve supplier and internal stakeholder issues to ensure successful project delivery
- Independently manage multiple priorities, projects, and tasks
- Develop and maintain positive, productive, proactive relationships with a wide variety of suppliers and internal stakeholders, especially engineering
- Direct report to senior manager of procurement
- B.S., B. A. Required
- MS office, especially Excel
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, organizational and task prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.