Process Engineer – Adhesive and Tape Products
Website George Thomas
George Thomas is seeking an experienced Process Engineer capable of operating with a high level of independence on product development initiatives. This role is primarily responsible for prototype scale-up and optimization of adhesive and tape products which encompasses various manufacturing processes. The position will report to the Process Engineering Manager.
The role will be based in Southern Pennsylvania, USA. (Relocation Support is on offer)
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with Adhesive and tape products including – polymerization, adhesive compounding, coating/drying, tape slitting, and release liner siliconization
- 5+ Years of Process Engineering Experience within a cross-functional Product Development team (Including Sales, Innovation, Operations, Marketing, and Quality)
- Engineering Degree, Ideally Chemical Engineering
- Leads multiple teams that include development scientists and the sales team that are focused on translating customer needs to finished tapes and related products
- Conduct scale-up production trials for new products
- Prepare the developmental protocols, batch records, and other documentation related to chemical processing, coating, and slitting of new product in support of product development and technical service requests
- Collect data and perform data analysis/interpretation using statistical tools to optimize processing conditions
- Generate and execute validation protocols and reports in accordance with internal Quality requirements as well as external customer requirements including IQ/OQ documents
- Competitive Base Salary + Relocation Assistance, Profit Sharing, and Share Option Scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.