About AeroFarms & Dream Greens
At AeroFarms, we grow delicious, nutritious food in our state-of-the-art indoor vertical farms. We are a mission-driven company and certified B Corporation, and proud to be named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company. Our patented, award winning aeroponic technology provides the perfect conditions for healthy plants to thrive, taking vertical farming to a new level of precision and productivity with minimal environmental impact and virtually zero risk. You can enjoy locally grown, delicious, pesticide free produce all year round through our retail brand Dream Greens. Learn more about us at www.AeroFarms.com and www.DreamGreens.com.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Marketing team for AeroFarms, a certified B-corporation and voted one of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. We are looking for a digital marketing intern with a change-the-world attitude to join our team to work with our marketing team to optimize our digital efforts for our corporate and consumer brands, including social media, website, etc. We are looking for driven, enthusiastic, organized, local-food-loving student who works well independently but are also great team players. This is a part-time remote position that will be minimum of 20 hours of work per week. This is an independent role that requires a personal laptop and cellphone.
Website Ranking & Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to our websites and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
- Review search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
- Social Media Campaigns
- Plan marketing campaigns with sales department, track and evaluate performance
- Facebook Marketing + Ads Research and Programming
- Linkedin Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- Support marketing analytics and reporting across advertising platforms
Other Activities Include:
- Assist in creating and publishing internal communications, editing content, digital marketing
- Conducting market and trend research related to Food Industry, Perishable Greens, Leafy Greens, Indoor Agriculture, Sustainable Farms,etc
- Must have a connection with Food and Cooking.
- Participate in sales and merchandising, monitoring, demoing and trend reporting.
- Be able to work on a variety of ad hoc marketing projects as needed.
- Graphic design and video editing skills editing helpful.
- Self-motivated and resourceful creative thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization, planning and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on future projects while meeting regular deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- Curiosity and desire to investigate the latest marketing tools and best practices to ensure the team stays on the cutting edge.
- Is reliable, independent worker with little or no supervision
- Personal smartphone & computer
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be familiar with WordPress, Google AdWords, Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit aerofarms.applytojob.com.