Website Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
About the job
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading HR Consulting Group in Hong Kong and China.
- HR Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO)
- Payroll and Administration
- General Placement
Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in retail and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, Government and Public Sector.
Our client is one of the leading indoor urban farming company in Singapore, they are going to setup production facility in Hong Kong and seeking high caliber professionals to join their winning team.
- Collaborating with agencies, suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure proper execution of plans
- Build excellent relations with stores.
- Ensuring minimum facings are met in all retail outlets
- Managing shelf layout plans in store and maintain inventory of products with our partners
- Gathering information on market trends and customers’ reactions to products
- Assist National Manager with analyzing sales figures, reporting growth, and change in markets
- Diploma or above
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG, retail & etc in Local Hong Kong Market
- Knowledge in food industry or F&B is highly preferred
- Hard working, enthusiastic and can work under pressure
- Hands on MS Excel / Word / PPT & Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of Cantonese & English
- Immediately available is preferred
Working Hour: Monday to Friday (8:30am – 5:30pm), Saturday (1:30-5:30pm)
Fringe Benefits: 14 days annual leave, medical insurance, sick leave allowance & etc
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit www. advanceresources.com.hk
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news: www.facebook.com/arpcl
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.