Website iBio, Inc.
Just imagine what we can do together! We know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. We are looking to hire exceptional people who have demonstrated track records of success. Our greatest scientific solution is bringing talented people together who have a passion for advancing plant-based biologics for our customers and the world.
Apply now for our Materials Technician position!
MISSION OF THE POSITION
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as the iBio Materials Technician. This position is will be responsible for all daily activities related to shipping, receiving, delivery, monitoring and stocking. This position will also work in support of the Buyer / Planner and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of shipping, receiving and inventory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
- Responsible for all for incoming materials (GMP / Non-GMP / Facilities, etc)
- Manage the dock operating a forklift, verify and sign Incoming Delivery Bill of Lading
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conditions of shipments
- Inspect incoming materials and notify appropriate staff of potential quality issues
- Examine, stock, and distribute materials to inventory and appropriate departments
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with specifications
Process Receiving / Returns Transactions
- Maintain spreadsheets or ERP system in support of inventory management
Follow SOP’s regarding processing of incoming GMP and non-GMP materials
- File all Shipping / Receiving / Returns documents accordingly
- Maintain close lines of communication with the Buyer / Planner on delivery of materials and inventory
- Responsible for Inventory Racks, floor location organization and overall cleanliness of the stocking areas
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory
- Process incoming receipts
- Deliver original packing slips to Accounts Payable
- Responsible for maintaining quality and regulatory compliance in the job duties and following appropriate procedures
- Communicate often with the Buyer / Planner for effective and accurate inventory and ordering
- Immediately report all delivery shortages to the Buyer / Planner
- Must be responsible in maintaining receiving and shipping accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Basic skillset in Microsoft Office products/Google Drive (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-directed with high energy and motivation
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Presentation skills are a plus
- Position has physical requirements and must be able to lift 70lbs boxes on a routine basis
- Must be able to routinely stand between 75%-100% per working day
- Ability to successfully interact and coordinate with different teams within the organization
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years warehouse work experience in Receiving, Shipping, Returns
- Experience operating a forklift is a plus
- Experience using an ERP system is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.