The Maintenance Technician will help with the overall maintenance, repair, upgrades, and improvements of our greenhouse and food packaging facilities. This role will perform regular maintenance and repairs of the greenhouse structure, production, manufacturing equipment, plumbing-PVC, packaging equipment and general housekeeping of the building. This is a hands-on role requiring basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, with a focus on irrigation systems, greenhouse maintenance, and the installation and repair of production equipment. This role will work under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Conduct maintenance and repairs to the building and all company equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks for the building and production equipment (HVAC, freezers, exhaust fans, pumps, plumbing, fixtures, and systems)
- Comply with State and Federal Regulations, Environmental, OSHA and company safety programs
- Adhere to all food safety policies and maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Run errands and picks up equipment, materials and supplies as required
- Performs additional duties as directed
- High school graduate or equivalent trade school credentials.
- Previous experience on maintenance at a commercial or industrial work environment preferred
- Basic knowledge in areas such as HVAC, industrial electrical, plumbing, preferred
- Basic knowledge of power tools, diagnostic and testing instruments preferred
- Fluent in English
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment in problem solving
- Adjusts to changing conditions and willingness to works off-shift, holidays, and weekends as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.