Website George Thomas
George Thomas is working in close partnership with a Leading Packaging Company that predominately services the US South-East Market.
We are actively recruiting a Maintenance Manager, with responsibility for Maintenance Operations within the Plant – located in Georgia, US.
The role will be based within Georgia with relocation assistance on offer.
The Maintenance Manager reports directly into the General Manager.
- Responsible for overall maintenance duties within the plant and coordination of activities with other departments in a manner which results in the production of quality product at a cost and schedule consistent with company policies, customer service and plant objectives.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s current products and services and new product lines and services as they are introduced.
- Ability to learn and expand knowledge with the latest printing and packaging technology.
- Determines and controls maintenance budget to ensure efficient use of funds and reduce/eliminate repetitive purchases by identifying and eliminating root causes.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated technical knowledge within Die Cutting Machines and Flexo Folder Gluers
- Minimum 3 years experience. Preferably experience within Corrugated Packaging.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or related maintenance experience; or equivalent combination of education and related maintenance experience is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, and Excel; ability to learn in-house systems.
A competitive Salary + package will be on offer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.