About the job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…Babylon is hiring full- and part-time Behavioral Health Therapists to help us redefine the healthcare landscape in America. As a Babylon Provider, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a global digital healthcare and AI company that is truly making an impact across the globe. To support our mission to provide affordable and accessible healthcare, this position is 100% remote.
- Treat patients across the life span suffering with mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, mood disorders, etc.
- Conduct thorough psychosocial assessments and evaluate for appropriate DSM-5 Diagnosis
- Collaborate with Psychiatrist to develop and implement treatment plans
- Conduct initial evaluations (60 min) and follow up therapy sessions (30-60 min) to ensure comprehensive care of patients
- 2+ years of experience as an independently licensed clinical therapist: LCSW/LICSW or PsyD/PhD (Telemedicine experience preferred)
- Active state license in Missouri (Medicare and Medicaid enrolled preferred) – Currently providing services in IA, CA, MO, NY
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and other technologies
- Weekly commitment of 16-28 hours (part-time) or 40 hours (full-time)
- Schedule availability: Monday – Sunday 7am – 9pm
- Reliable Internet connection
What does Babylon offer our providers?
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued PTO and 401K + match contributions
- Medical MalPractice Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time only)
- Flexible Scheduling
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.