Website Bowery Farming
We are looking for an IT Specialist who will primarily be responsible for Tier 1 & 2 Helpdesk support for Bowery Farming. You’ll be joining our IT support team to resolve trouble tickets efficiently and keep the queue triaged. You’ll also be the friendly face of IT support on-site for our Bowery team. This will include on-boarding new staff, setting up new computers, and general equipment troubleshooting of computers, printers, and desk phones. As well as maintenance of the office video conference systems. This role involves 2-3 days of travel per month and weekend on-call shifts.
What You’ll Do
- You will be providing your technical expertise and hands-on support to all our staff members (hardware, software/OS) including but not limited to Mac and PC laptops, AV equipment, and other office technology equipment.
- Working with our People team to manage members’ account access i.e. setting up email accounts, installing software, and decommissioning of the accounts and any peripherals.
- Develop training materials on our core apps (GSuite, Office 365, Slack, etc.) and host staff training on a recurring monthly basis.
- Maintaining internal IT projects and ticketing systems involving other stakeholders.
- Support and maintenance of video conference equipment (iPads, TV’s & connected devices).
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Manage our user endpoints in the field via our MDM solution.
- You will stay on top of the latest innovations and developments in the Mobile Device Management industry, including relevant changes to MDM capabilities introduced in Android/iOS and/or Airwatch updates.
Who You Are
- Experience maintaining a G Suite corporate email and IdP environment.
- Cross-platform experience supporting desktop operating systems (Linux, macOS, and Windows), as well as mobile device operating systems such as Android and iOS.
- Employee Onboarding/Off-boarding – Account and hardware provisioning / deprovisioning.
- Experience supporting/maintaining Conference Room A/V technology including webcams and microphones (Zoom and ZoomRooms).
- Experience maintaining a software and hardware inventory with all company technology assets.
- Basic knowledge and some hands-on experience with networking concepts such as DNS, VPN/IPsec, VOIP, DHCP, Radius, and Subnets/VLANs.
- Experience with MDM solutions such as AirWatch, Meraki, etc.
- Help Desk experience with ticketing systems.
- Experience with collaboration tools (such as Slack, Zoom.)
- Experience with project tracking tools (Such as Asana.)
Bowery’s headquarters is based in Manhattan. We have two farms in Kearny, New Jersey. One farm is focused on Research & Development, the other services retailers and community partners in the Tri-State area. Our third farm is located in Nottingham, Maryland, feeding the Mid-Atlantic region. Bowery Farming products are sold at hundreds of retailers, including Whole Foods Market, Giant Food, Stop & Shop, Walmart and specialty grocers, along with online partners like Amazon Fresh, Hungryroot, Peapod and restaurants, including Sweetgreen. Based in New York City, the company has raised over $172.5 million from leading investors, including Temasek, GV (formerly Google Ventures), General Catalyst, GGV Capital, First Round Capital, and Henry Kravis, as well as some of the foremost thought leaders in food, including David Barber of Blue Hill, Tom Colicchio, and José Andres.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.