Website Styx Urban Investments
About the job
You’re into venture capital, startups or entrepreneurship and are currently looking for an internship? Styx Urban Investments is looking for someone like you! With flexible starting we are looking for an
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Styx is an early stage venture capital investor and living lab with focus on Proptech and Urban Living, driving innovation in fields such as sharing economy or urban farming. In addition to VC money we provide our portfolio companies access to our own testing infrastructure: The Styx Living Lab in Mannheim with over 200 buildings 5500 inhabitant and real-life data.
We are seeking an Investment Management Intern to support our daily operations from deal flow to market due diligence and investment valuation. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment, knows how to get the job done effectively and has a passion for finance, startups and innovation.
Skills & Requirements:
- A degree in business administration, finance or economics from a top tier university.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
- You are a strong communicator and have the ability to work independently.
- Relevant experience from previous internships in a startup, finance or consulting context
- Evaluate business models and startups financial models.
- Support the preparation of due diligence reports and investment case presentations.
- Aide in company valuation processes through your financial expertise.
- Help with fund marketing activities like writing blog posts or keeping the website up to date
- Insights into all operational activities of a venture capital fund.
- Responsibility and Independence from day one.
- A chance to connect and learn from exciting founders in the process.
Apply now and send your application to email@example.com !
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.