About the job
The world needs our help. By 2050, there will be 9 billion people on the planet with less arable land than ever before. We need a solution to cultivate more using less and define the future of farming for generations to come. At AeroFarms, we are on a mission to do just this, growing the best plants possible for the betterment of humanity. As we scale to new locations around the world, we are seeking an HR/Office Administrative Coordinator. Join us as we take vertical farming to new heights for the planet and for people everywhere.
- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success.
- A team of motivated, intellectually curious individuals to support you.
Reports to Chief People Officer
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, there will need to be some flexibility, such as 8am starts (when needed). There is likely to be some overtime, max expected 5 hours per week. There may occasionally be weekend hours but will be very rare.
Pay & Benefits
$14-16/hr, Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k match, vacation, sick time, PTO, pre-tax commuter benefits, delicious leafy greens to eat!
HR/Office Admin role Coordinator – you will be working with the awesome People Operations team (we call it POP’s). Right now we are 90% remote with the occasional in-person day for new hire orientation etc. We follow all COVID-19 guidelines (temperature scan each time entering the building, social distancing, mask-wearing, adjusted occupancy of meeting rooms etc) – also as an employee of AeroFarms you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine as an essential worker as of March 31st 2021.
- Assist with HR clerical and administrative filing such as:
- Onboarding and new hire orientation
- Scheduling meetings
- Coordinate interviews
- Updating employee files
- Daily inspection of meeting rooms, micro kitchen and shared areas – ensuring we are visitor ready at all times.
- Answer doorbell as required and greet guests in the reception area.
- Maintain daily meeting room reservation lists and assist with room calendar reservations when necessary.
- Retrieve phone messages and forward them to the appropriate recipients.
- Maintain snack and food inventory and create restock orders weekly.
- Maintain coffee machine.
- Assure that boxes are broken down and stacked neatly by recycling bin.
- Maintain water cooler and manage water bottle order with the supplier
- Restock refrigerator. Create list for refill.
- Maintain office supply closet and create supply orders when needed.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages (USPS, UPS and Fed Ex).
GED or High School Diploma required.
Required Experience & Attributes:
- Previous Office Experience A Plus
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow guidelines
- Able to prioritize work under a fast-paced environment
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.