Responsible carrying out the labor required to complete the daily
harvest plan in a safe and efficient manner. Follows supervisor’s instructions in adhering to standardized practices
with emphasis on achieving required results.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Adhere to all current SOP’s, procedures, inspections and quality requirements
2. Communicate with supervisor when irregularities with product or equipment occur
3. Fulfill daily harvest plan per supervisor’s instruction
4. Accurately record charts related to performed labor, inspection and results according to company and regulatory guidelines
5. Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area and
6. Operate Hand Pallet Jack
7. Report food safety and quality problems to Supervisor, the SQF Practitioner or directly to Senior Management.
- 0-1 years of experience in a production environment or related work experience
- Food or agriculture industry experience preferred
- On-going training in Food Safety and Sanitation
- Ability to fulfill routine logs related to food safety and inspection reports, either in paperwork or digital form
Greenhouse/Warehouse/Coolers. Employees will have frequent exposure to seasonal conditions which may range from extreme heat and humidity in the summer to cold in the winter. Will spend some time inside of near freezing coolers. Often working near moving mechanical parts. There will be exposure to cleaning chemicals. The noise level of machines and cooling units can be loud. All safety gear will be provided, and expected to be used, for conditions involving extreme weather, noise and chemical exposure.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are expected to constantly use hands to finger, handle or feel, as well as talk and hear. There is frequent standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, as well as stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing. The lifting requirements are to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, often lift up to 25 pounds, and constantly lift up to 10 pounds. In addition, the operator will have to pull dumpsters filled with material using the pallet jack, this will be done together with other operators. The employee should have clear correctable vision at close and distance range, as well as peripheral vision to notice safety hazards.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.