Due to the current pandemic, all international travel has been cancelled for the foreseeable future. Therefore, the selected volunteer from the USA will work remotely and in collaboration with a local volunteer who can provide hands on training to the host participants. The anticipated time commitment is 1 week for the US volunteer and 2 weeks for the local volunteer.
- University degree in Hydroponics, Plant Science or some other related topic.
- At least 5-10 years of experience farming indoors.
- Experience growing crops vertically.
- Experience providing training to small groups.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.