About the job
Willo is the world’s first and only concierge farming service designed to deliver personalized and perfect produce right to the consumer’s doorstep. Powered by the most advanced vertical farming platform in the world, Willo gives the consumer total control over their own farm with Willo’s Personalized Farming app. We’re creating a new category of luxury nutrition and are looking for energetic, modern marketing minds to help us break through. Willo is a wholly owned subsidiary of OnePointOne.
We are seeking a General Manager at Willo who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer of OnePointOne. OnePointOne has revolutionized indoor vertical farming through automation, data-science and brainpower. With this proprietary plant-production platform, we seek to solve global problems of human health and wellness.
The General Manager will be responsible for management and execution of Willo’s operations to ensure Willo’s strategy meets and exceeds customer retention, CAC, and customer acquisition milestones. The General Manager will also be responsible for Operation of brand and quality of the products that the brand is developing. The General Manager is a member of the Executive Management Team to ensure all aspects of the business are integrated to meet the overall business objectives in alignment with the core values of the business. The General Manager works across all departmental lines to ensure business excellence and a high degree of employee engagement. Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with OnePointOne Senior Management Team, leads the preparation and execution of business plans and setting objectives for the Sales, Production Manufacturing, Account Management and Customer Service departments
- Collaborate with the Executive Management Team to determine, communicate, and execute strategic plans
- Ensuring the Direct to Consumer strategy meets certain sales metrics, retains the current client base and expands
- Partner with Marketing, HR, Finance and IT leadership on initiatives to grow and manage the division
- Establish budgets for reporting departments and manage accordingly
- Provide meaningful and forward-looking information, presentations, and analysis to support timely and effective business decision-making
- Oversee and direct strategic divisional development initiatives
- Lead, develop, mentor, and engage direct reports to consistently meet goals
- Work to help maintain a culture that embraces the company core values and to foster a positive and engaging working environment
- Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with key corporate leaders and vendors
- Analyze and continually assess the financial services division’s performance
- Oversee the development of manufacturing processes and systems that produce quality products and meet desired cost objectives and delivery lead-times
- Manage the performance of staff through effective key performance indicators, targets, goals, and reviews.
- Lead the division in a manner consistent with corporate values, modeling integrity, inclusiveness, teamwork, and corporate partnership
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and service concerns.
- Participate in industry events and association
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the OPO Senior Team
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of successful leadership experience in managing complex, multi department operations
- Master’s level degree in Business, Engineering, Manufacturing or other related discipline
- Experience with Luxury brands desirable
- Experience working in the food industry with a deep understanding of marketing and product development as well as management
- Experience developing and implementing business plans and goals
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Proven history of profit and loss management to maximize financial performance
- High degree of comfort in analyzing and presenting business and financial information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to operate calmly and decisively in high pressure situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and customers; able to quickly gain credibility and trust
- Must have a proven track record of competing at a high level in their profession, a desire to mentor, challenge, and drive performance to meet a customer’s needs.
- A background in high performance sport such as a former professional/college level athlete, would be advantageous.
Visit our website at www.onepointone.com for more information about Willo and OnePointOne.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.