About the job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…As Finance Business Partner you will be focused on our newest healthcare service offering driving fundamental changes to the patient journey. This role will be a key and trusted advisor to our Global Business Development and Go to Market Strategy organization, providing strategic and tactical leadership. This role is key in driving growth for our most impactful P&L through identifying new opportunities for execution and will be a key contributor to the P&L management for this new offering.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- Lead cross functional efforts for our key P&L by partnering with our Director of Actuarial Services, our Business Development Team and our Customer Network.
- Be a trusted advisor and provide meaningful Business insight to our Leadership Team and Global GTM organization through KPIs and performance reporting.
- Provide effective feedback with the relevant analysis and lead initiatives to ensure our Gross Margin and key operational targets are met.
- Gain a deep understanding of patients’ data and medical targets throughout Babylon’s impact and provide integrated overview through Financial KPIs.
- Drive Deal Support for commercial and M&A opportunities as well as Deals Forecast and Margins Outlook
- Lead Budgeting and Forecasting for the full Global P&L
- Build partnership and maintain strong relationship across the organization at all different levels
- Preparation and management of necessary team budgets and resource requirements
- Direct management of US Finance team
- Develop and streamline our financial processes for our Operational teams
- Identify areas for improved financial reporting and management and implement solutions
We’re Excited About You If You Have
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience required with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Qualified CPA/CFA or equivalent in healthcare or technology industry as an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you will be expected to interact and present at a senior level within a highly complex and regulated environment
- Able to work in a matrixed organization with cross-functional skills
- Financial analysis, forecasting skills and detail-oriented
- Experience in building teams and processes
- Excellent People Management skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced growth environment is essential
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.