Website Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
- Experience in row crops working with larger equipment
- Plant through harvest experience preferred, Not required
- Prefer though a solid crop production background
- Good understanding and current experience with precision equipment, GPS, auto-steer and field mapping (Preferred)
- Should be somewhat mechanically inclined to handle routine maintenance and general repair
- Arc welding and fabrication skills a plus
- Looking for individual that is motivated, long-term and career-minded with a passion for agriculture
- Must be able to work independently and be trustworthy and responsible
- Good attitude and dependable
- Excellent commutation skills and ability to work as a team player in a safe and productive manner
- Must be a self-starter, easy going and able to get along with others
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Assistant who can step up and handle all phases of crop production for this central to east central Missouri farm producer. Candidate should to be mechanically inclined and also have a good understanding and current experience with precision equipment/GPS and field mapping. Have above average shop experience to perform maintenance of equipment in the off-season so it is ready to go before the next crop season. During the off-season candidate may assist in farm tillage work, hauling grain, and other shop work. Farm runs all late model John Deere equipment with excellent facilities. Farm has over 15,000 acres of corn and soybeans and all dryland. The primary responsibilities of the farm assistant are the operation of equipment used in planting, and harvesting of grain. The duties of the position vary with the seasons and the needs of the operation, so it is important this individual is willing to adapt to changing circumstances, is flexible and has a good attitude. Prefer a candidate with some grain handling experience, drying, storage, etc. and able to climb the grain bins is a plus. Need someone who takes pride in what they do and are a self-motivated individual with a strong agriculture background and solid character. Must be able to take direction, have a neat appearance, good work ethic, and a passion for farming. Good problem-solving skills and the handiness to find and build solutions when the need arises. Handle multiple demands, be flexible, and able to adapt to last minute changes. Candidate also needs to be able to work and get along with others and be willing to help others when needed and to be a team player. No livestock in this operation so there is some down time early in the winter months. Pay depends on the experience in row crop production, this job can and will be financially rewarding depending on the performance. This is a very progressive farm operation searching for a long-term employee who wants to grow in responsibility and also to grow along with the farm. Good churches and schools located within the community. Good opportunity for spouse to find employment in the area. Nice location offering lots of fun outdoor activity; camping, fishing, hunting, boating, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.