Website Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
- 5+ years of current experience in row crop production, preferably working with larger equipment
- Plant through harvest experience preferred
- Prefer experience operating tractor/trailer
- Good crop production background
- Prefer understanding and current experience with precision equipment, GPS, auto-steer & field mapping, not required
- Needs to be able to handle routine maintenance & general repair
- Must have a clean/good driving record
- Looking for individual that is motivated, long-term and career-minded with a passion for agriculture
- Good attitude and dependable
- Excellent commutation skills and ability to work as a team player in a safe and productive manner
- Must be a self-starter as they will work alone at times, be easy going and able to get along with others
- Must be trustworthy and be responsible
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Assistant for this southeastern Nebraska crop producer. This is a larger corn and soybean operation. Main focus is spraying (mid-Feb. through mid-Nov.) and when not spraying they will assist in all crop production operations. The duties of the position vary with the seasons and the needs of the operation, so it is important this individual is willing to adapt to changing circumstances, is flexible and has a good attitude. Need someone who takes pride in what they do and who is a self-motivated individual with a strong agriculture background and solid character. Must be able to take direction, have a neat appearance, good work ethic, and a passion for farming. Should have good problem-solving skills, the handiness to find and build solutions when the need arises, able to handle multiple demands, be flexible, and able to adapt to last minute changes. Candidate also needs to be able to work and get along with others and be willing to help others when needed and to be a team player. Pay depends on the experience in row crop production and shop skills, this job can and will be financially rewarding depending on their performance. This is a progressive farm operation searching for a long-term employee who wants to grow in responsibility and also to grow along with the farm. Good churches and schools located within the community.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.