Website Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
- Solid row crop background, plant through harvest experience
- Experience with Precision Technology preferred
- Prefer a Class A CDL or willing and able to get one
- Welding, mechanical ability, pivot irrigation preferred
- Well maintained farm equipment
- MUST be a team player
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Assistant for this southeastern Nebraska crops producer. Looking for a highly motivated, honest, reliable and diversified individual with farming abilities. Duties to include tractor, equipment maintenance and experience with self-propelled machinery operation for fertilizing, planting, cultivating and running grain cart, harvesting crops. Also, should be able to repair and maintain farm vehicles and implements. Will also need to be able to observe and listen to machine operations to detect malfunctions. Prefer experience in pivot irrigation. Some welding and truck driving experience preferred. This farm has a lot of pride in what they have and everything has its place, so very clean and organized from equipment, shop and facilities to the farm itself. There is no need to apply for this position if they don’t have pride and a sense of appreciation.
This position will have a significant amount of responsibility, duties include:
- The operation, maintenance and repair of equipment, prefer good mechanical abilities
- Prefer experience in GPS set-up and programming, on mapping equipment and use while planting and harvesting
- Will assist in pivot maintenance/repair of irrigation systems
- Must possess sound judgment and have a solid work ethic. Need to be honest and a self-starter
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.